Are Your Ready To Carve Your Millionaire Mindset?Oct 15, 2018
Money problems are never about money.
It is about how we look at money. Money is a tool, and we control that tool, not the other way around.
I am not a millionaire yet! However, I am definitely on my way. I am sure that I will be one.
Have you heard the phrase success leaves clues? Well, I get to hang out with millionaires and multi-millionaires at all time.
I am so honored to be surrounded with them and above all that they are willing to coach me and mentor me.
So I have had the opportunity to observe what they do and how they do it, but above all the way they think.
I want to share with you what I have observed and has worked for me, allowing me to grow and achieve my goals.
However, first, one thing I know it is sure... I am a millionaire! I see it, and I know I am close to achieving it, and in the meantime, I am enjoying the journey to help others make it too.
Here are five things that I have observed that have gotten there:
- They have Mental Toughness- Have you ever read the book 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class? If you haven't, I recommend this book wholeheartedly. What does mental toughness mean? They don't let anything put them down. World Class individuals create, they are comfortable being uncomfortable. They have an abundance mentality; they operate from love and abundance. They are grateful and seek wealth. They see their vision when they believe it. Among other things.
- They look at opportunities where everyone else is fearful- Warren Buffett said, "Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are grateful." When do you think that is the best time to buy? When is everything on sale right? I remember back in 2008 after the market crash; everyone started selling everything and trying to get rid of everything. While the majority of people were in fear, savvy investors and the wealthy and successful saw this as an opportunity to build more wealth. Others that were not at that moment saw the opportunity and now are enjoying success and wealth again.
- I always say "Delay gratification and embrace anticipation"-This is something that wealthy and successful people do. They delay gratification. Therefore, their wealth grows. They invest their money in accounts that give them a reasonable rate of return. In the book Money, Master The Game and most recently Unshakeable, Tony Robbins share how some of the most successful and wealthy individuals in the US have been able to accumulate their wealth. One thing that they have in common is that they use low-risk investments that give them a high rate of return.
- They have an abundant mindset- I have always seen that they don't live on lack but an abundant mindset. Wealthy people see abundant everywhere they go. They understand that the world is superabundant and the fact that they are getting wealthier does not mean that others are going to be without money. For them, money flows freely and with ease. They use their abundance for the world's good. They help others to improve their quality of life.
- They are obsessed!-Just because they are wealthy doesn't mean that they are going to stop. They don't. They keep going. They wake up early in the morning, goal oriented, ready to conquer the world as much as they were before they acquired their wealth. This obsession keeps them driven, energize and eager to learn and succeed.
If you want to be wealthy at some point in your life, follow what others that have achieved it do. I hope that this helps you to look in and see what you need to change to make your dreams and goals.
Remember, "Financial Education Is The Path To Freedom."
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.